Wednesday, May 18, 2011

No Excuses

I've slacked long enough! Early deployment blues have subsided, and we have a new baby girl in our family! My loving husband came home on R&R - meeting his daughter for the first time, and we had a wonderful time. Now I'm taking the initiative to make some changes in my life. I have lost about 25 lbs after I had my baby girl, but I still have some weight left to lose. It wouldn't hurt to tone this flabby tummy either. So I am starting P90X this weekend, as soon as it hits my mailbox!

I'm also going to start taking classes to get certification for Medical Billing. One thing is for sure, I will beat this deployment down so hard I will make it think twice before coming around my house again! So I am going to attempt to keep up with this blog now. :) Attempt being the key word there, after all being a stay at home mom to 2 kids with a deployed husband isn't the easiest!

No comments:

Post a Comment