Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm crazy.

I'm crazy. Certifiably insane. Check me into a nuthouse batty.

But I'm a crazy lady who's days are flying by! I don't really know what I was thinking getting a 10 week old puppy while already having a 3 year old and 3 month old. Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment? Ah well, I'm loving every second of it. Well, mostly every second. Sadie isn't 100% housebroken, so I'm working hard to get her all trained up! She pooped twice outside, but I won't tell you how many times she pooped inside. We are making progress!

I'm also adding schooling to the fray. Yes, I am loony. I've pretty much got everything approved for my classes and by next week I should be able to order my books and then start my classes shortly after that. We are more than halfway through this deployment and it's flying by! So I may be crazy, but I'm keeping myself busy until my love come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment