Sunday, July 31, 2011

Over It.

I've been back in my hometown for a little over a week now. The funeral was Wednesday and it was short, simple, and sweet. However, I've been having to deal with unnecessary family drama. I guess its bound to happen when people get together (that haven't been for a while) and are stuck together for several days with no reprieve. I've been here WAY longer than I ever wanted to be... and now I'm holed up in a room with both of my girls just to escape that shit storm that awaits right outside of this door. I have two more days until I fly back home. I'm beyond ready for that. I miss my home, I miss my cat, I miss my friends, and I miss my life. There was a reason I moved out when I was 19 and clearly those reasons have not changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment