Sunday, July 31, 2011

I love my husband.

I've been having a rough couple of days... ok week. Since being down here talking to my husband has been somewhat limited. Talking in a big group of people or people just being nosey really just knocks a lot of what we want/need to talk about out. So I feel like even though I've been able to see his face and hear his voice on Skype that we haven't really been able to "talk". I tell him everything... he is my one person who I confide EVERYTHING to. So seeing as it's been a very rocky couple of days... err week... I really need to vent to him. That can't possibly happen when the subject of my vent is sitting a few feet away. I was on Skype with him when some crazy drama blow up happened, so he got to hear it firsthand for himself. After we got done with our conversation which was pretty piddly (I was upset and he was tired), I shut off my computer. I needed a disconnect from everything. I got a notification on my phone from Facebook that I had a message... from my husband. His small message had all the right words and I cannot wait for him to come home. I love that man more than anything and he just knew how to turn my frown upside down. No matter what drama or crazy stuff may happen... I will always have him. And that is more than I will ever need. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment