Friday, August 26, 2011

It Comes In 3's

So about a month ago my Granddad passed away. I got a phone call from my mom Tuesday morning to tell me that a close family friend was killed in his apartment. He was like an older brother to me. He used to change my diaper when I was a baby. His younger brother, who is about 9 months younger than me, and I are much closer... and I just wish I was back home for him. They are pretty sure they got the guy who did it. It's looking like this guy just randomly was firing shots off from his gun, and one went through his window... and that was it. I guess it makes it better knowing that someone didn't have the intention to kill him, but still stinks. He was taken before his time. I will miss him and I know others will too. So then my Grandma's best friend, who was like a psuedo-grandma to me after she passed away, passed away yesterday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment