Wednesday, August 10, 2011

B-I-N-G-O

Last night was my first night out with the girls without my girls here in our backwards state while R's been deployed... my neighbor's mom is in town for a couple of weeks and volunteered to watch our kids while we went to BINGO! Yes, you read right... BINGO! I was hesitant because this was the first time I was leaving A with a new person, but I took it all in stride, pumped some milk for her (even though she doesn't drink a bottle), packed up their pj's, and away we went!

I had so much fun, I think those old ladies who go to Bingo all the time know what's going on! I bought a nifty blue Elvis dobber and away I went playing. :) I came close a couple of times but never got to win. We still had fun going out without the kids. We got back and the girls did great! I foresee many more trips to the Bingo hall - which is conveniently right down the street from our house. Oh and when my sister comes to visit in 34 days, we will be making a bingo trip! Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. glad you got out and had a great time, we all needs those moments every now and then!

    ReplyDelete